Indian River County features an ideal training ground for your Crew squad. The areas known as the C-54 Canal and the Indian River Lagoon provide two different training areas with easy access to the water and storage opportunities.
In partnership between Historic Dodgertown and the Indian River Rowing Club, Indian River County offers your team an experience that will strengthen your squad and prepare your members for a championship season. Historic Dodgertown offers teams on-site room accommodations, on-site dining with All-You-Can-Eat offerings for every meal, two fitness centers and campus recreation for down time. The campus is conveniently located between both the C-54 Canal and Indian River Lagoon locations.
Indian River Rowing Club provides access to their convenient launch areas as well as their knowledge of both locations to direct your team to the ideal conditions during your team training.
Historic Dodgertown provides an all-encompassing experience for guests, providing on-site housing, dining and recreation—saving your group valuable time, energy and expense. That means more time for both on-and off-field activities to build that Championship feeling.
- 89 Hotel-style villas (including 10 suites and 2 pool-side cabanas)
- On-Site Dining Facility (full-service or cafeteria style; customized menus available)
- Lighted basketball and tennis courts, along with sand volleyball
- The Stadium Club Lounge, featuring two billiard tables and a small dance floor
- Barbecue pit and Country-Western style picnic area
- Game Room, Laundry Room & full-service Business Center available to guests and their families
Teams can stay on site in our Historic Dodgertown Villas in the same rooms that were used for the Dodgers during their Spring Training or at one of our partner hotels.