Welcome to the nation’s newest College Lacrosse Spring Training experience!
Spirited competition takes place at Historic Dodgertown on our newly completed 100 yd. x 130 yd. multi-sport field. Historic Dodgertown offers your lacrosse team the opportunity to train, live and play together in a unique environment where athletes can develop their skills to the highest level.
The Historic Dodgertown College Lacrosse Spring Training provides an all-encompassing experience for teams that includes our state-of-the-art facilities, on-site accommodations, dining and recreation. Our facility saves your lacrosse team valuable time and expense, allowing more time for both on-field and off-field team activities to build that championship camaraderie!
Our highly dedicated and personalized staff has over 100 years of combined experience attending to the needs of professional sports teams and can offer your college lacrosse team a truly unique and memorable spring training experience.
From the moment your team arrives until it is time to leave, you will be immersed in a world that was created for one purpose - to build a championship team!
- Practice and game schedule based on coach’s request
- Lodging in our on-site villas or at one of our partner hotels
- Meals daily in our on-site dining room with meals prepared by the same chef that served the Dodgers
- Water at fields for all practices and games
- Access to our professional quality fitness center
- Use of all recreational areas
Fields, sleeping rooms, dining and recreation all within a short walking distance… saving your group time, energy and expense
- All NCAA Division I, II & III, NAIA and Junior Colleges are welcome to attend.
- Historic Dodgertown Accommodations: 89 on-site Villas available for participating teams. These are the same Villas that accommodated the Dodgers’ players and staff during spring training. All rooms include complimentary hot breakfast, high-speed internet and cable television. Villa rooms will sell out quickly. Reservations will be taken on a first come-first serve basis, so please reserve early.
- All teams must reserve their accommodations through the Historic Dodgertown reservations office and all teams must stay at Historic Dodgertown or at one of our host hotels in order to participate in the College Spring Training Program.
If you are ready to experience the next level of spring training for your team, click here to register online or call (772) 257-8557 or email info@HistoricDodgertown.com and we will be happy to assist you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of College Lacrosse Spring Training at Historic Dodgertown - Vero Beach, Florida.