Historic Dodgertown provides an all-encompassing experience for guests, providing on-site housing, dining and recreation—saving your group valuable time, energy and expense. That means more time for both on-and off-field activities to build that Championship feeling.
- 89 Hotel-style villas (including 10 suites and 2 pool-side cabanas)
- On-Site Dining Facility (full-service or cafeteria style; customized menus available)
- The Stadium Club Lounge for special events
- Barbecue pit and Country-Western style picnic area for reserved, catered functions
- Laundry Room & full-service Business Center available to guests and their families
Historic Dodgertown offers on-site recreation to enjoy just steps away from on-site room accommodations
- Lighted basketball courts
- Lighted tennis courts
- Competition-sized swimming pool
- Sand volleyball
- Stadium Club Lounge featuring billiards, card tables, ping-pong and darts
Cancellation: Most stays have a 2 or 3 night minimum and cancellation must happen prior to 72 hours before arrival. Event exceptions will be provided at the time of your reservation. If you choose to leave early you will still be charged the minimum. For extended stays, you must meet the two night minimum and check out of your room by 11am to avoid early checkout penalties.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 11am
Late Check Out can be purchased for an additional $50 plus tax to extend your stay until 4pm that day. This is based on availability.
No firearms are allowed on the property at any time, including licensed firearms.
All rooms are non-smoking
We have a no pets policy
Staying at Historic Dodgertown DOES NOT exclude guests from event admission fees that may exist.
To get rates or more information, please call 772-569-4900.