Join us for the ultimate baseball experience! Play at the Historic Dodgertown spring training complex on the very same fields where Dodger greats honed their skills, all while vacationing in one of Florida’s hidden treasures…beautiful Vero Beach!
Historic Dodgertown offers you and your team amenities unmatched by other tournament venues. Our unique baseball facility offers:
- 9 total baseball fields
- 4 new youth fields (220 ft permanent fences) with batting cages adjacent to both dugouts
- 5 full size fields, including Holman Stadium, with Major League quality batting cages
- The ability to train, live, and play together in an all-inclusive and bonding environment
- The opportunity to do all of this on the very same grounds as baseball legends like Jackie Robinson and Sandy Koufax, and current stars such as Clayton Kershaw and Matt Kemp!
If you are ready to experience great baseball competition in an outstanding vacation destination then Historic Dodgertown is for you!
To read some more information about our facility, featured in Baseball:The Magazine, click here! See for yourself why Historic Dodgertown is the place to be for baseball!
Baseball Facilities Include:
- 6,500 seat Holman Stadium with Musco AA/AAA lighting
- Four additional full-size fields, two with Musco Lighting
- Four youth fields (220ft permanent fencing) with Musco Lighting
- One half-size training field
- Eight indoor and four outdoor batting cages
- 32 Major League quality pitching mounds
- Mini-field for bunting drills
- 60-yard agility and warm-up area
- Practice areas fully equipped with all necessary protective screens and cages
- 89 hotel-style villas, including 10 suites and 2 pool-side cabanas
- On-site dining facility (full-service or cafeteria style)
- Locker-room facilities
- Professional quality fitness center
- 20 meeting rooms ranging in size from 200 - 3,000 square feet
- Recreation area with lighted basketball and tennis courts, sand volleyball, competition-sized swimming pool, jogging trail, and full-service lounge
- Laundry facilities
Teams can stay on site in our Historic Dodgertown Villas, the same rooms that housed the Los Angeles Dodgers during Spring Training, or at one of our partner hotels. The Villas offer the best in comfort, value, and convenience. Our 89 on-site villas are located right on the 80-acre Historic Dodgertown property, eliminating the need for transportation. You will stay in the very rooms that Dodger greats stayed in during spring training. Our baseball resort offers spacious rooms with two queen beds, as well as double and king suites. Villas offer complimentary wireless high-speed internet and cable television. In addition, guests have access to our professional-style fitness-weight room, lighted competition-sized swimming pool, lighted tennis, basketball, sand volleyball, and shuffleboard courts and the Stadium Club Lounge. Historic Dodgertown also offers on-site meals in our dining room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be served based on your needs. Our dining room is located adjacent to our on-site villas for your convenience. *Team packages are available. For more information, please call (772) 257- 8557.